KNOW ABOUT US
Swift Cargo Pvt. Ltd. and Swift Cargo Inc. are the outcomes of professional and entrepreneurial commitment of its leaders & top management team to establish a high quality, customer centric, service driven logistics company catering to businesses across the globe.
- Founded: In the Year 1992
- Top Management:
Mr. Jayant Bhardwaj – Co-Founder and Chairman
Mr. Harish Pandeya - Managing Director
Mr. Baskar V. - Director, Finance
- India Offices:
Across 14 cities in India
- USA Offices:
New York - Los Angeles
Team Swift Mission
- We aim to be the one-stop solution provider for all your international logistics requirements through our wide range of products and services.
- Being industry experts, we aim to achieve leadership position in providing comprehensive logistics solutions.
- To be innovative, efficient and offering customized digital solutions is what we believe in.
- Continue to offer the best in class service to our customers with our well trained Swift professionals.
To be a holistic gateway in fulfilling complete logistic needs of our customers - big or small; by expanding our horizon to new geographies (trade-lanes), end to end supply chain needs, gen-next logistics capabilities and surpassing milestones in digitisation.
Accreditation, Alliances & Memberships
Our journey began with a dedication to provide services while adhering to the international standards. Over the years, our alliances and memberships have provided the guidelines to ensure that we deliver service up to the mark.
Our Alliances and Memberships include:
- Cost effective solutions & overall reduction in transportation costs & delays.
- Enhanced safety of goods in transit.
- Faster & smoother movement of goods.
- Interests of shippers are fully protected.
We're registered Multimodal Transport Operator under the Multimodal Transportation of Goods Act, 1993. We can transport goods from any place in India to any part of the world, via 2 or more modes of Transport under a single Multimodal Transport Contract.
Benefits of being a Multimodal Transport Operator:
Accreditation with FMC (USA)
The Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) is charged with regulating the US international ocean transportation system. Being accredited with the FMC is of immense value for Swift Cargo as it enables us to deliver shipments faster & seamlessly.
Certification with CT-PAT (Customs Trade - Partnership against Terrorism)
- When a particular shipment is selected to be inspected, the process is faster if the shipment is being imported by a CT-PAT certified US importer.
- The containers/trailers can be moved ahead of any non CT-PAT containers/trailers awaiting exam, regardless of how long they’ve been there.
- Overall reduction in time and cost of getting cargo released by US Customs.
- Expedited clearance across the borders between the US & Canada/US & Mexico via dedicated FAST lanes.
- Eliminates carrier fees, penalties, fines, and container renting space.
When cargo is imported, Customs and Border Protection Force assigns an undisclosed risk value to each shipment; assessing such risk factors as: country of origin, supplier, type of product, developed intelligence. On the basis of this risk value, cargo is selected for examination by the customs authority. When a CT-PAT certified company imports cargo, CBP deducts points from the risk value. This results in the imported cargo being placed in a preferred category.
Benefits of CT-PAT Certification:
Inter Global member with WCA – World Cargo Alliance
WCA is the world’s largest and most powerful network of independent freight forwarders across the globe. Swift plans and executes shipments of reputed cargo companies round the world at locations where geographical and infrastructure limitations would make it seem impossible otherwise.
Association of Multimodal Transport Operators of India (AMTOI) aims at promoting multimodal transport services in domestic & foreign trade. It works towards improving the quality of multimodal service, studying the issues faced by MTOs and seek resolutions for them.
Consolidators Association of India (CAI) was founded to develop & protect the interest of Indian Consolidators, both at local & global level. It aims at enabling competitive transaction cost for export-import business, while maintaining international service standards.